Now you have no excuse not to host your family & friends for a big Shabbat dinner.
We make it easy, convenient, delicious and can add any traditional dishes you would like, to make your dinner extra special.
We are not Kosher, but can create your menu to be Kosher style, using Kosher meats.
Contact us for all our menu options.
- Fresh beetroot & mixed crunchy greens salad with creamy feta
- Butternut & couscous salad with roasted cherry tomato, corn & basil
- Sole with a lemon & brown butter sauce
- Wild rice with roasted vegetables & lentils
- Creamy mash potatoes
- Apple cake & custard or vanilla ice cream
- Mini fruit skewers with a raspberry tea reduction